Mobile DJ Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Dj Larry G

Hello All

Hello and good day to everyone.

I suppose I better get the formalities sorted first my name is Larry and I live in a town (Coatbridge) just 9 miles outside of Glasgow I have been doing parties and disco's for longer than I care to remember think it started with vinyl as far back as the late 70's early 80's at family parties so its been a wee while, I gave it all up when I got married but over the past 10 years I now use cd's/laptop I started it all up again (something about it that draws me back) been working locally pubs, clubs, hotels so when I came across your page I thought it was only natural that I should sign up. :dj:

So here's to a few more years at least !!! but humphing the gear around does take a little longer everytime I get it out now but when its all up and running its always worth it :thumbsup: .................

Dj Larry G

Hello Larry. Like you I started DJing in the 70's & "retired" in the 80's.

Always missed it & started again 18 months ago more as as hobby. Once a dj etc...,

This forum has been an invaluable source of advice on equipment, music, performance etc

Welcome along...

• Like 1

Hi Larry

Welcome along

Good do see another local on here, I used to help organise dj meets in this area that are really popular.

Djs from all over Scotland come along - next ones in a couple of weeks so drop me a message if you want the details.

David Munro

David-Munro.co.uk