Mobile DJ Forums
Sign in to follow this  
gilbz

Erm Hello

I guess I used to be the forum whore who had to click 'refresh' several times a minute to see if I was missing anything in DJ land :closedeyes:

Anyway, for those that don't know me, I'm Gilbz. I was back here in the early days.

So what's new??

Is it safe to come back and not get sexually abusive comments thrown at me?  :bitchslap:

Is that bondage loving weirdo still here? Used to go under the name of Highslayer? :assspank:

Miss chatting with Visionism, Darlo, Baron, NoraB Tricky, Weeble and that guy I met at Plasa with the soft hands... forget his name :eek:

Anybody else off this forum get banged up for grooming? I know there was a few creepy people out there :whistling: 

:groupwave:

Lol - seems so strange to see someone with over 3k posts in the 'new members' section but then I guess so much has happened this last few years.

How's it going Gilbz, seems absolutely no time at all since we were conversing on facebook. Oh yes, that's cos it was just the other day lol!!

Definitely good to see the band getting back together, and thank you :-)

Haha! I've kept in touch with a lot of the guys on here, always interesting to see what everyone is up to.

I was convinced Darlo batted for the other side especially after the sensual kiss he gave me in the middle of Plasa! How wrong was I!

Looking at the above post count by you guys I reckon the forum stalled when I left!

So what's new?

........ off to have a look!

Haha! I've kept in touch with a lot of the guys on here, always interesting to see what everyone is up to.

I was convinced Darlo batted for the other side especially after the sensual kiss he gave me in the middle of Plasa! How wrong was I!

Looking at the above post count by you guys I reckon the forum stalled when I left!

So what's new?

........ off to have a look!

Same here - I was totally convinced Jonny was on the other bus but hey, maybe it was just a phase lol!

Sorry Jonny, ruv u rong time

Turnip munching ROCKS  :turnip:

And anyway, MDJF always had the coolest selection of emoticons...

Whatever happened to  :hitler: and  :clown: forums?

• Like 1

lol the turnip stuff was hilarious!

The other 2 forums? Well I guess n matter the trials and tribulations we've been through at least we are still here for the moment.

Hey Dicky!

Yeah, some great names on here and the emoticons were always way ahead of other forums!  :clown:  :hitler:

:assspank:  :bitchslap:  :knight:

• Like 1

Same here - I was totally convinced Jonny was on the other bus but hey, maybe it was just a phase lol!

Sorry Jonny, ruv u rong time

:bitchslap:

• Like 1

Jeez, why didn't the emoticons disappear during the forum crash :bag:

• Like 1

I'll never forgive Gilbz for calling me 'Dykes Pee Entertainments'

:assspank:

10 months later........ Sorry Gray lol :-D

Haha! :whistling:

And still causing trouble dragging up old posts to confuse as all :D